Floorite and EnSure Touch
This is the next-generation quality monitoring system. It provides rapid and accurate sanitation verification to support your food safety program. It features a 5’’ touch screen, wireless sync technology, and cloud-based software. It is designed to adapt to your workplace, providing the data you need for complex multi-location supply chain monitoring, audit and risk management, and recall prevention.
EnSURE™ Touch can help you
- Verify sanitation of surfaces, liquids, and product testing in as little as 10 seconds
- Test and compare the effectiveness of sanitation products and procedures
- Train and monitor sanitation crew and QC/QA employees
- Support SSOP and objectively prove that sanitation standards have been met
- Quickly identify when replaceable parts like belts and brushes should be replaced
- Identify problem areas in your facility that need more attention
- Provide on-the-spot training and feedback
In order to
- Meet FSMA, GFSI, and ISO standards
- Protect your brand reputation
- Avoid financially damaging lawsuits
- Reduce the risk of food poisoning, facility closure, and product recalls
- Lower facility testing costs by bringing testing in-house
- Provide evidence of due diligence – HACCP
The most used ATP system just got smarter!
Floorite uses the EnSURE Touch technology for several reasons. It functions like a smartphone and can be easily navigated through locations, plans, users and settings, even when wearing gloves. The shatter-proof touch screen and ATP monitoring system have created a device that Floorite feels confident in using to give our clients the best results.
Floorite uses the EnSURE™ Touch technology which is the next-generation quality monitoring system. It provides rapid and highly accurate sanitation verification to support the safety of your business, home, school or medical facility.
Floorite employs its verification process to provide another layer of protection to our already thorough and efficient cleaning and sanitizing practices. The device is cutting edge with a 5” touch screen, wireless sync capabilities and cloud-based software. This verification technology allows Floorite clients to have peace of mind and can provide the information one needs for complex multi-location supply chain monitoring, audit and risk management, and recall prevention.