Floorite uses PUR:ONE Disinfectant Tablets. We like and have confidence in PURTABS tablets because they meet the EPA’s criteria for use against many harmful viral antigens like SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19, and many others.. For more information, click here. For a summary of how the PUR:ONE Disinfectant Tablets and EvaClean products can help you defend against COVID-19, please click here.
Commercial Disinfecting Tablets
Floorite believes in PUR:ONE tablets because they are effervescent, disinfecting, and sanitizing tablets that eliminate the need for multiple chemicals. Our company thinks that there are many benefits to using PUR:ONE tablets because they are easy to use and effective. The tablets are NSF D2 certified and safe for food contact surfaces with no rinsing required. One tablet allows up to 800 square feet of sanitizing coverage resulting in a fruitful payoff. The simple action of dissolving one tablet in regular tap water gives Floorite technicians all the power they need to produce a completely sanitized environment. .
Another reason why Floorite uses PUR:ONE tablets is because it is the first chemical with an EPA registered and endorsed claim to kill the stubborn biofilm. A biofilm comprises any syntrophic consortium of microorganisms in which cells stick to each other and often also to a surface. These adherent cells become embedded within a slimy extracellular matrix and can be a major health threat. Biofilm can be found in 93% of healthcare and similar facilities. We have the utmost confidence in PUR:ONE tablet because they have a fast kill rate, which helps you effectively defend your facility against countless viral and bacterial pathogens (eg. SARS-CoV-2, SARS, MRSA, GRSA, C.diff, E.coli, Salmonella, etc).
- Use PUR:ONE with spray bottles, flip-top bottles, microfiber, dry wipes and with a mop.
- More accurate dilution than chemical dispensers
- NADCC concentrated tablet mixes with normal tap water to create HOCL
- The sporicidal solution kills C.diff in 4 minutes
- Dilution-stable for 3 days in closed container
Sectors For Use
- Gyms, Dance Studios, Health Clubs, Spas and Salons
- Daycares, Schools, Universities
- Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Medical and Dental Facilities
- Restaurants, Food Service and Kitchens
- Ambulances, Fire Trucks and First Responders
- Office Buildings, Shopping Centers, Industrial Parks and Grocery Stores
- Theatres, Stadiums, Amusements Parks
- Hotels, Airplanes and Cruise Ships