During this COVID-19 shutdown, we implement Floorite's Viralkleen Process to keep our buildings maintained. Our Viralkleen process exceeds the CDC guidance because of our ATP testing (swab test). Please click on each tab for details that define the "Viralkleen Process"
CORONAVIRUS: What You Need to Know - Our process kills Coronavirus (COVID-19)
FLOORITES’ VIRALKLEEN PROCESS
The Viralkleen process is smart, transparent, safe, and swift.
1. We are smart – We clean all soiled areas (basic cleaning) first!
2. We are transparent – Our trained QA staff then take a random swab sample of cleaned areas using Ensure and ATP.
3. We are safe – We disinfectant using PUR-ONE tabs and adhering to all SDS guidelines.
4. We are swift – We use our electrostatic sprayer to disinfect/sanitize, using PUR-TABS, all areas while maintaining appropriate wait time.
Our process can and will kill viruses on any exposed surface but can’t stop the spread of viruses if someone catches it through person-to-person contact.
CLEAN SOILED AREAS ASSIGNED
We are smart – We clean all soiled areas (basic cleaning) first!
Floorite adhere to this treatment with recommended N list product wipe down by EPA #777-66
Floorite-PUR:ONE Disinfectanting – Spray and Wipe Down
We are safe – We disinfectant using PUR-ONE tabs and adhering to all SDS guidelines.
We CLEAN to remove visible soil and then spray to achieve complete and quick sanitizing or disinfection. With the help of PUR:ONE, and the use micro-fiber cloths, dry wipes, and spray bottles to clean/disinfect surfaces prior to enhanced disinfection with the Floorite Electrostatic Sprayer and PURTABS.
We are swift – We use our electrostatic sprayer to spray/sanitize, using PUR-TABS, all areas while maintaining appropriate wait time.
DISINFECT/SANITIZE – Safer for people. Deadly for infectious agents. PURTABS are effervescent disinfecting and sanitizing tablets that deliver high performance in a safe and effective formula. Electrostatic disinfecting at it’s best. More on COVID-19 and why we trust our process.
CLEANING DISINFECTING/SANITIZING PROCESS DURING COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
How COVID-19 spreads
The virus that causes COVID-19 is mainly spread by respiratory droplets. When someone infected with COVID-19 coughs or sneezes, respiratory droplets that contain the virus are expelled and can be breathed in by someone nearby. Although the virus cannot enter the body through the skin, the respiratory droplets carrying the virus can get into your airways or mucous membranes of your eyes, nose, or mouth to infect you. The virus can also be spread if you touch a surface contaminated with the virus and then touch your eyes, nose or mouth, although this is not the primary way the virus spreads.
Guidance for cleaning and disinfecting
Routine cleaning and disinfecting is key to maintaining a safe environment for faculty, students, and staff.
- Cleaning removes dirt and most germs and is usually done with soap and water.
- Disinfecting kills most germs, depending on the type of chemical, and only when the chemical product is used as directed on the label.
Routine cleaning and disinfecting
We clean and disinfect at least daily (or more, depending on use patterns) frequently touched surfaces and objects such as:
- Doorknobs and handles
- Stair rails
- Classroom desks and chairs
- Lunchroom tables and chairs
- Light switches
- Handles on equipment (e.g., athletic equipment)
- Push-buttons on vending machines and elevators
- Shared toys
- Shared remote controls
- Shared telephones
- Shared desktops
- Shared computer keyboards and mice
- Bus seats and handrails
cleaning services in New York
school cleaning service near me
Construction cleaning service Philadelphia
move out cleaning service
philly office cleaning services