OUR POLICY, OUR INTENT…
To avoid any delay in consideration of your qualifications, this record must be
filled out completely. Any false statement will be considered sufficient cause for dismissal in case of employment. All new employees are hired on a trial basis.
1. I hereby authorize Floorite or its designated representative to contact my former employer, school, university, college, or any other information source available to them to gather data on me and my business and educational life deemed necessary to act on my application for or continuation of, employment. The information may be gathered by Floorite or any duly authorized investigative reporting or similar type of agency. The information may include but is not limited to, military records, employment records, school transcripts, and law enforcement or court records.
2. I willingly and freely release and hold absolutely harmless and deny any recourse on my behalf to any person, company, military, agency, school, university, college or any other individual, agency or institution who released or provided information to Floorite or its duly authorized representatives.
3. I further willingly agree, without recourse against Floorite, or any of its authorized representatives, to submit to any test not discriminatory and not illegal to establish my background for personnel records.
4. I understand that nothing contained in the Application for Employment or in the granting of an interview is intended to create a contract between me and Eco Cleaning Pros for either employment or the provision of any benefits. I further understand that if any employment relationship is subsequently established, I will have the right to terminate my employment “at will” at any time, and the Company will have the same right. I understand that “at-will” means that either party may terminate the employment relationship for any reason at any time.
5. If required by job classification and assignment, or if I use a personal vehicle during the course of business, I agree to furnish Floorite with certification of automobile insurance, per existing requirements, within thirty (30) days of employment.
6. Leaving Your Work Location/property
No employee should leave their facility for lunch or any other personal reasons without notifying their supervisor and getting approval, so we strongly advise you to bring your lunch to work daily.
After permission is granted, employees MUST clock out and clock in upon returning to work.
You should ask your supervisor’s permission before leaving the premises during lunch break. Failure to comply will result in immediate termination.
7. Personal Emergencies
For personal emergencies, your supervisor and Director of Operations for your location should be notified before leaving the premises.
8. I certify that the information contained in this Application for Employment is correct to the best of my knowledge and understand that misrepresentation of the facts given in this application may be grounds for refusal to hire or grounds for termination of employment.
See employee accident report form; https://floorite.com/floorite-employee-accident-incident-report/
See accident investigation form; https://floorite.com/floorite-accident-investigation-form/
See drug test form; https://floorite.com/floorite-employee-drug-test-consent-form/
It is the policy of Floorite to recruit, hire, train and promote qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, handicap, veteran status or other areas covered by federal, state or local fair employment laws and regulations.
It is the intent of Floorite to provide a work place which is free of alcohol and drugs and to take reasonable measures necessary to ensure that use of drugs or abuse of alcohol by employees does not risk the success of Floorite or its operations and will not otherwise affect its employees or its customers.
Floorite recognizes that a successful approach to the problems attendant to drug use or abuse of alcohol requires an interaction of education, assistance, deterrents, and discipline. A consistent approach is a central component to the Floorite Controlled Substance and Illegal Drug Abuse Policy. Confidentiality and consistency with legal, safety and security considerations also are fundamental elements of this program.